Back Catalogue Resources for Teachers
P.L.CREW have made the following valuable resources for teachers available for you to download and utilise as part of your learning journey with us.
We may occasionally invite you check out the new resources for teachers that we make available to P.L.CREW Team Members. Alternatively, you can visit this page from time to time and check out what’s new for you!
Enjoy fellow P.L.CREW Members!
Have you ever stopped to consider how your wellbeing impacts your ability to cope with life’s demands and maintain positive relationships?
Our free mental health and wellbeing resource package can help, with tips and strategies to support challenges with:
• Sleep Hygiene • Substance Use • Managing Frustrations
• Developing an Internal Locus of Control • Depression • Anxiety
Are you looking for some practical strategies to build capability, accountability and resilience in your staff? We have some factsheets and other resources to get you started!
• Supportive Conversations • Mental Health + Wellbeing • Active Listening
• Effective Questioning • The Pursuit of Organisational Excellence
Do your students know how to work towards the future they want without running themselves into the ground?
Our student resource package includes lessons and resources dedicated to some of the issues many will face at some time:
• Tackling Procrastination • Managing Stress • Goal Setting • Maintaining Focus
• Optimising Memory • Using Web Tools For Learning • Mastering Online Learning
WHOLE SCHOOL TOOLKIT
How can you make the P.L.CREW School Membership work for you?
Keen to differentiate your staff professional learning?
P.L.CREW Membership provides you with access to courses, interactive groups and live ZOOM sessions, as well as the connection to other educators to collaborate and work ‘smarter not harder’.
To optimise your membership, we have compiled a few resources to get you thinking about how we can assist with:
• APDP / APR process • inquiry cycles focusing on improvement • building capability and aspiring leaders
• building your expert teaching team • developing a coaching culture