Neuroscience of Learning
Teachers are constantly having to pivot in our current climate. One aspect of an educator’s core business that does not change, (whether you deliver online or face to face) is the need to successfully engage students’ attention and focus to enhance their learning.
Interactive and experiential, this course explores the neuroscience and psychology behind highly effective teaching and learning. Participants will develop their toolkit of strategies to engage students and set up face to face and online learning experiences and environments that encourage learning.
- Easily accessible – infographics with strategies.
- Simple, common language.
- Research validated – maps to all evidence-based frameworks.
- Built for teachers by teachers.
- What works from a psychological and neuroscience perspective
- Designed for the 21st Century – online or face to face teaching
Invaluable for beginning/early career teachers who want to expand their repertoire as well as experienced teachers who want to deepen their understanding of why certain strategies work (or don’t!).